ABORTION & IVF , Why are bioethics important ???
ABORTION & IVF
- CONDOM, BARRIER METHOD: the only one can help to prevent STDs
- IUD (INTRA-UTERINE DEVICE)
- CONTRACEPTIVE PILL (COCs, POPs):
COCs: Marvelon, Mercilon, Regulon, Drosperin, Diane 35,…
POPs: Exluton, Embevin,…
- OTHER HORMONAL METHODS (IUD, IMPLANON, INJECTION, NUVA RING, HORMONAL PAD,…)
- Sterilize (men, women)
Whether abortion and IVF are morally acceptable is the topic of today's lecture. Could we support IVF and abortion?
We have opposing and supportive points of view. In order for each side to assert their position, they must answer the following question: Is abortion morally acceptable if moms get cancer or cardiovascular disease?
=> Conclusion, depending on each case and the perspective of group members.
Why are bioethics important ???
- Guide decision-making
- Guide interaction with others/patients
- A part of professionalism
- Violation of bioethics can: threaten your job, your (medical) license, or constitute a crime
- May vary from country to country, from region to region