Elements of The Computer System, - Coggle Diagram
Elements of The Computer System
- Users enter data into the computer system.
- It converts and show the data processing outcome
It is visible, and it is all a part of a computer's physical attributes.
Keyboard, Mouse, Scanner, etc.
Processing and Memory Hardware
- In which data and information are analyzed and altered in order to complete the job.
Central Processing Unit (CPU) and Read Only Memory (RAM)
Secondary Storage Hardware
- Where the computer system permanently saves data
Harddisk, Pendrive etc
Monitor, Printer, Projector etc.
- This is referred to as the Liveware. They are the computer systems' ultimate "users."
- It is a compilation of programs that assist the user in doing wide range of tasks.
Software Oriented Procedure
These are a series of commands encoded in code that direct a computer how to accomplish a task, run software, make computations, and so on.
- The raw facts that we enter into the computer are processed by the computer system and transformed into information, which is processed and structured data.
- Computers can connect to networks through LAN connections, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, satellites, and other methods. The internet is the most visible example of computer system connection.