The Importance of Fostering Creativity in the Classroom - Coggle Diagram
The Importance of Fostering
Creativity in the Classroom
Meaning of Creativity
As a particular skill
The driving force behind the most groundbreaking innovations of our time.
Influences most of our plans for the future
For example, Creativity to make app
help us online shopping more convenient.
A thing that integrated into our daily life.
For example: Creativity on idea thinking can help us integrated become a content creator.
The Role and Importance of Creativity in the Classroom
1) Develop their ways of thinking and solving problems
The teacher can encourage and support children in developing the soft skills needed in life. For example creativity to save alive
2) It can thrives when it is socially-engaged
The creativity of the education system could take us overcoming blockers or challenges in the future.
3) Opened up new opportunities for students to have instant access to new information.
Students could get new information by question the norm and think outside the box.
4) Encourage students to think independently and problem solving autonomously.
It can able to build and encourage confidence and self-esteem in students.
5) Creativity in the classroom inspires entrepreneurship
Teachers can encourage from teaching how to make some foods and role-play the situation of entrepreneurship.
6) It helps students be unique
Creativity in a classroom shows others how each person is different and can add skills to society in positive ways.
Benefits of Fostering Creativity in the Classroom.
1) Engage students and allow them to improve their imagination.
2) Allow students to cooperate with other friends to plan and learn a new thing.
3) Students freedom to play to their strengths on learning.
4) Creativity helps students have a deeper understanding and be more engaged to learn.
Students could find alternative and unique solutions to the challenges that face up.
5) Students could express their emotions and be brave in sharing their knowledge.
Students could building resilience and confidence in their ability.
Ways of Fostering Creativity for Students
1) Teacher could build brainstorming sessions
For Example, Teachers could create meaningful works that allow students to play to their strengths.
2) Encourage Multiple Ways to Solve Problem
Students being more resilient and confident when independent problem-solving.
3) Build a safe and open space where failure is embraced and celebrated
Teachers should allow students to explore different solutions to grow and flourish. For example, there are a lot of solutions to a question in Maths. Thus, teachers can build a safe space to let children can try and test their own creativity solutions.
4) Weave creativity into every subject area
Creativity can be embedded into the topic to encourage a greater depth of understanding.
5) Use gamification to encourage participation
A teacher could use some apps like Canva, Mentimeter and ex-cathedra to do some games for students to play while the curriculum is going on.
6) Teacher should challenge yourself with the perspective of the adult in a room.
Educators should embrace creativity yourself by secret messages using emojis or symbols.
Next-generation should empower creative thinking and problem-solve in all walks of life.
It needs to be nurtured and encouraged.
Creative thinking often flourishes when we toss aside reason and embrace flexible thinking.
Canva Team. (2020, 16 Sept).
The Importance of Fostering Creativity in the Classroom