Constitution, Key: Questions are in green
Correct answers are in bold -…
Back (Bill of Rights) Door
James Madisonbuilding a puzzle with the end picture being something like this
How many amendments are in the Bill of Rights?
Fun fact: there's 27 amendments in total now
What is the first amendment?
- right to free speech
- freedom of religion
- right to petition against the government
- all of the above
Which amendment protects from unreasonable searches and seizures?
When would you say "I plead the fifth"?
- when the president asks you something
- when you don't want to give an answer at a trial
- when a teacher asks you if you have completed your homework
- when you really want something
True or False: the rights given in the Bill of Rights can never be limited
rights are subject to balancing against the safety and wellbeing of society
you get a pen
- Questions are in green
- Correct answers are in bold