Employee Referral - Coggle Diagram
- Customized branding
- Referral to a job and Generic referral
- Check for duplicate referrals
- KPI's (Jobs shared, job views, referral applications, referrals, hires,
- Drop Resumes/Fill form with candidate details
(must meet eligibility criteria set by company)
- Total points, next goal etc
- View no and list of referrals, current status (Refer real links video), referred date
- View shared jobs and breakdown of referrals from each
- Track Rewards/Points/Recognitions
FAQ/ User guide
- Same candidate referred by +1 employees: 1st employee to refer is considered
- Resume exists in the system. Notify employee as ineligible referral.
- Eligibility criteria for applicants
- Reward/Points policies
- Ex employees qualify?
- Employees who quit the company will not get their rewards
- Training videos
- When their referral moves to another assessment stage ?
- Feedback received on their referral
- New job openings
- Targeted notification/suggestion for jobs (similar jobs) that the employee has referred for earlier.
- When a job is closed
- Total rewards earned
- Current rewards
- Rewards needed to reach the next level
- What can I get with my rewards? (Reward shop- select from available options)
Leaderboard1.Top scorers are listed on top of the leader board.
- List basic details: Name, department/location, referrals, hires, points
what about upload CV?To Refer
- Job list (Basic info)
- Filter jobs by location, departments, skills, designation
- Display jobs reaching closing date, Hot jobs (higher bonus etc)
- Job details: JD, Reward, Share job, Refer.
- Display Recruiter team (name/email?)
Should the referral be able to Refer others? rewards? (Refer Oorwin)To Share
- Provide basic details of the referral (Name. email, phone no)
- Agree that you have permission to use referral's data.
- Email is sent to the referral with a link.
- The link has the JD and a minimal form to fill (name, email, phone number, resume, social profiles, agree to T&C)The referrer name is also mentioned.
- Employee is notified of the application and can provide feedback to the recruiter.
a. Status: Referral, No referral, Worth a try!
b. Relationship: How do you know each other?
- Select which social media account you would like to share it to
- Prefill image. Employees can add text and share the post.
- When the click on the link a new tab is opened with the JD
- Same as step 4& 5 from above
- Suggest texts
1, Recommendation engine: Suggest referrals from LinkedIn connections based on location, job title, skills
(Refer Breezy HR, Firstbird)
- Allow only company domains to register
- Approve basic registration form
for employees and candidates
- Set eligibility criteria for the company (optional)
- Can the employees apply too (job specific, depends on what HR selects while publishing the job)
- No of referrals
(total, mapped to a job)
- No of hires
- No of good leads (need to define what is a "good lead")
- Candidate and hire conversion rates
- Recruiters that actively engage with their referrals
- Referral sources
- Click rate- link clicks, no of shares
- Location wise (applicant), job category wise
- Employees that are actively participating (leaderboard info)
- Internal job posting applications and status
How do they access it?Check sheet for Pros and cons
- First time: Mails send to all employees with Referral portal link
- Email (Verify)
- Employee ID
- Keep me signed in
- Earn points for multiple actions (eg: referrals, when candidate moves to next round?, job views, for feedback provided)
- Define multiple levels for winning a reward.
- Provide reward options
- Automated submissions of reward after referral completes probationary period
- Post on Referral portal & IJP
(If only IJP, then disable referral option)
2. All referrals sent to ATS automatically