Based on their nature, some experts prefer to classify the elements of project management into 7 categories:
• Humans: relate to negotiation, communication, motivation, leadership and teamwork.
• Organizational: they have to do with authority and responsibility.
• Technical and methodological: such as modeling, costing and programming.
• Cultural: are the values, attitudes, beliefs and traditions.
• Planning: they are related to the objectives, goals and strategies established.
• Informational: they refer to performance, money and time.
• Control: they are standards, sensors, comparatives and actions.