Create decentralized, local, regenerative, self-sustainable food…
Create decentralized, local, regenerative, self-sustainable food systems, around the world.
Have a homestead or farm that aligns
with my wellbeing QOL statement
Repeat in other areas
Create logistics, supple chain with a network of farms, processors, drivers, urban food centers
Run a compost / seed production farm
compost, teas and seed
- Regenerate soils
- Advocate seed sovreignty
- Prepare for climate change
This is the correct vision. It's big enough and it means enough. The ways to get there: be a soil consultant, be a HM trainer, be a farmer are all ends in themselves but they will also get you to this bigger purpose.
- Can start right now
- 42% discount on course now
- Can work directly with farms in the next 2 years, building experience and networks
- Knowledge that I would need to have if I start a farm
- Potentially a career I can jump right into in Canada
- Can influence local farmers, spread the word, advocate
- A job directly involved with regenerative ag
- Doesn't involve Jason directly
- Course is not cheap, will it be correct input of time and resources?
- Is it a sustainable job?
- Will you like it? will you be good at it?
- You won't have a farm but you could homestead
- What other options are there?
- What other ideas have you not thought of?
- Is there a faster way?
- A better way?
- One with less work?
- Work in nature
- Work to self sustain
- Produce nutrient dense food for community
- Have a satisfying job
- Can educate more on the importance of regen ag
- need to wait at least 2 years before can get serious about this
- Requires lots of learning and experience
- Requires considerable investment of money and time
- Significant amount of risk
- Not sure if you want to do it because never tried