ADDIE Model & ASSURE Model - Coggle Diagram
ADDIE Model & ASSURE Model
Formative evaluation resembles reflection process which is done by teachers to evaluate the effectiveness of teaching
A small scale model that focused on the design of classroom instruction and can serve as a guide for planning the use of media in teaching
- Based on the analysis, making decision to design the best learning experience
- Bring the best learning to audience by building the best end-product
- Analyses the situation to understand the gaps that need to be fulfill
- Distribute the learning module to the audience
- Evaluate the learning module end product either it is effective. Making any update or problem back to the first steps which is analysis
Heinich, Molanda & Russell 1989
6 main components that can be used to plan lessons sustematically
SELECT METHOD, MEDIA & MATERIALS
- To detect the best learning method, the best media and material to be used in the training module.
UTILIZE MEDIA & MATERIALS
- To prepare and preview the material, environment and learner to provide the best learning experience.
- To state the objective of the module learned.
REQUIRE LEARNER PARTICIPATION
- This require for the participant to actively engage in the training module.
- Analyze the attribute of the learners to determine the learner character to choose a specific strategies to start the learning process.
EVALUATE & REVISE
- The trainee require to evaluate the impact of learning based on the training module.
Formative and summative evaluation. Revision needed because each stage is evaluated formatively.
Both model intend to help learners reach instructional goals
- The focus is 5 main components that can be used to plan lesson systematically. The ADDIE Model does have a summative evaluation at the end of its stages but also requires formative assessment through out the other stages of the process.
- The focus is small scale model that focused on the design of the classroom instruction and can serve as a guide for planning the use of media in teaching. The ASSURE Model saves the evaluation for the end only, the using the results to revise.