JJ Lapp - Coggle Diagram
- What is the business vision for coming 3-5 years?
- What is the current challenges?
- What has been the impact of Covid & how do you tackle it?
- What is the company culture?
+ Clan: friendly, collobarative culture like a large family => loyalty, tradition, commonality generally form, e.g. Google
+ Adhocracy: dynamic & innovative, e.g. Facebook
+ Market: result oriented, competitive environment, get work done, e.g. Amazon, Apple
+ Hierarchy: process/procedure oriented, where safety is primary concern, e.g. Aviation, Goverment, Healthcare
- Why did you join JJ-Japp, and what do you love most about working here?
What is the current team structure?
- How many outdoor sales/indoor sales?
- How many customer services?
- How many solution sales?
How is the business operation model?
- Pricing & payment scheme?
- Distributor/partner strategy?
- Market/segment coverage?
What is the contribution to 10MSGD last year?
- Which customer?
- Whichs solution?
- Average deal size?
The company (JJ Lapp)
- What is the JV scheme? How many percent own by each party?
- How many products (of the total Lapp portfolio) is manufacturing by JV?
- Does that product also manufactured by Lapp golbal?
- Can JV sell the products not manufactured by JV if customer request the CoO of USA/EU?
- Average leadtime for standard/non-standard product?
Who are you?
I love to meet the new people
I love to learn new thing
I love to be chellenged
I love to see the outcome/result that I have sepnt all my efforts
Understand the important of team spirit & teamwork
You don't need to have all the best people in your team, but you need to put the right people at the right place
Experience to build & strengthern the under-perform team (NBIA)
- Fast learning
- Hardworking, able to work under high pressure
- Quickly to adapt
- Broad & direct working experiences in many roles/position
- Wide networking with many friends/colleages in many business segment, all level
- Sometimes too details => Time consuming
- Demanding for perfectness => Writing/Presentation
SI/Customer in Vietnam
- Elcom: Mr. Thắng, Mr. Đức
- Thiên Việt: Mr. Sơn, Mr. Nam Vũ
- CTIN: Mr. Văn
- SCTV: Mr. Úy, Mr. Long
- ACV: Mr. Bình, Mr. Hùng, Mr. An, Mr. Đồng
- VNPT: Mr. Nam Long, Mr. Tuấn, Mr. Thái
- Viettel: Mr. Tào Thắng, Mr. Hổ, Mr.
- Mobiphone: Mr. Cường, Mr. Bảo
- HCMC Railway (MAUR)
- Hanoi Railway
- Industrials Park in the North
Potential customer/business segment
- Bia Hanoi
- Kim Boi mineral water
- Samsung Industrial Zone (Thai Nguyen)
- Euro Plastics
- Building Automation (Cotecons, Ricons, HBC, Sigma, Hawee, NTC)
- Renewable Energy: Solar Farm (Trung Nam group)
- Vingroup (Vinfast/Vinsmart), CNC Tech (TL3)
- Data center (FPT, CMC, VNPT, TPComs)
- Long term plan
- Short term plan (low-hanging fruit)
General Sales Strategy
- Mission: territory expansion, revenue/profit grow
- Objective: 50% YoY, OEM
- Key to success: Quality, HQ support, leadtime, proffesional after-sales support
- Competitor Landscope
- Sales territory summary/Account Map
- Sales strategy
- Sales approach
- Detail action plan
- Industrial automation
- Renewable Energy
- Food & Beverage
- Building automation
- Customer buying criteria
- Customer buying process
- Customer mapping: e.g. focus on the Industries Zone rather than single customer
- Total Addressable Market
- Unique selling point
- Value proposition
- SWOT analyses
- JJ Lapp
- Directly involve in the big deal (e.g. Long Thanh Airport)
- Support/nominate selected partner/distributor for the deal
- Work with employer to be in the vendor approval list
- Dedicated sales resource to regularly update/follow the deal
- Apply quota to distributors/reseller