ETHICAL AND PROFESSIONAL
ISSUES, Produce new goods previously unknown …
- Produce new goods previously unknown for customers.
- Exploiting new markets (direct selling to e-marketing).
- New ways of organizing business activities (video conferencing).
- Innovations are new to a community.
- People affected by and have an effect on an innovation.
- Innovation disrupt the status quo.
A pattern or model that allows people to communicate to another person in order to give information about people needs and desires.
- Piracy and innovation go hand in hand
- Most innovative products and business models coming out of the country are the result, either directly or indirectly, of copycats.
- Piracy over mobile devices has grown in Malaysia, including other mobile technologies.
- These devices can either be pre-loaded with illegal content before being sold to customers, or customers can directly download infringing content.
- Huge proportion of Australians would continue to pirate content such as TV shows and movies online.
- According to on going global research, Australians pirate more content online than almost any other nation.
- Enhanced teaching and listening
- No geographical limitations
- Declining writing skills
- Increasing incident of cheating
- Lack of focus
A generation of children who’ve grown up with video games, computers, touch-screen tablets, mobile phones and virtual reality.
Refers to the ethics that a person must adhere to in respect of their interactions and business dealings in their professional life.
- General more imperatives
- More specific professional responsibilities
- Organizational leadership imperatives
- Compliance with code
- Natural Rights
- Reaching the right decision
- Client and employer
- Strive to Perfection