U76 附加問句, Part 9 句子類型
U76 附加問句, Tina is single, isn't she?
- Tina is single, isn't she?
Jerry doesn't have a girlfriend, does he?
I can introduce them to each other, can't I?
- This is my milk, isn't it?
He comes from Greece, doesn't he?
They aren't afraid of snakes, are they?
Ivy can't make rice pudding, can she?
- It's past your bedtime, isn't it?
- We are staying here, aren't we?
- We aren't staying here, are we?
- You don't like to eat prunes, do you?
- Harry eats anything dead or alive, doesn't he?
- You didn't quit your job, did you?
- Larry stopped working at the airport, didn't he?
They got up early last weekend, didn't they?
- She has a big house, doesn't she?
He wasn't leaving, was he?
- I am next, aren't I?