Please enable JavaScript.
Coggle requires JavaScript to display documents.
U100 連接詞when/if/before/after, Part 13 連接詞
U100 連接詞when/if/before/after,…
-
-
-
-
- I'll drive you in the morning when you go to senior high school.
等你上高中的時候,我早上會載你去上學。
You can talk to him when he gets here.
當他到這裡時,你可以跟他談談。
You can talk to him when he gets here.
當他到這裡時,你可以跟他談談。
- We'll talk about buying you a scooter if your grades improve.
如果你的成績進步,我們再談買機車給你的事。【100-01】
We'll find the money if you get into UCLA.
假如你申請上加州大學洛杉磯分校,我們就出錢供你念。
I'll throw you a big party if you get that job.
如果你得到那份工作,我就幫你辦一場盛大的派對。
- I will call you when I am free.
我有空的時候會打給你。
I will come if you invite me.
如果你邀請我,我就會來。
- When you need a ride, give me a call.
當你需要人來載你時,打個電話給我。
If you come back to Taipei, give me a call.
如果你回來台北,打電話給我。
- I have to finish this project before the manager comes back.
我要在經理回來之前完成這件案子。【100-02】
Everybody left the party before Jacky arrived.
傑克還沒到,大家就已經走光了。
- I'll meet you at the basketball court after I finish cleaning my room.
等我整理完房間,我就去籃球場找你。
He set out for Paris right after he came back from Tokyo.
他從東京回來,旋即又前往巴黎。