New technologies applied to education, CINTHIA LEZCANO SALDAÑA 4-779-2218…
New technologies applied to education
The media as a support for new technologies applied to education
The teaching aids for many years have supported to increase the effectiveness of the teacher's work
Classification according to some criteria
According to its material characteristics.
• According to the generational stage, assessing the moment of appearing in teaching.
• According to the textbook or the program of the subject.
• According to the didactic function they perform
Teaching-learning processes as communication processes
favor that the two-way communication that exists between the protagonists can be established in a more affective way
various components are involved:
the information, message, channel, sender, receiver, encoding and decoding
New technologies society and school
designates those related to computing connected to the Internet and, especially, their social aspect
Sociocultural effects of technologies
the first is related to our aspirations as a nation and the educational policies of the State, and the second, at a more concrete level, to the pedagogical operation of these new resources
It is an expression that refers to the socioeconomic difference between those communities that have the Internet
refers to the differences between groups according to their ability to use ICT (Information and Communication Technologies)
Today's society, the information and knowledge society
The introduction of these technologies implies a change in our society
The implementation of ICT affects many areas of the human sciences, organization theory or management
Iconic Literacy: Image Reading
reading a text does not only mean knowing the letters and the words that are formed with them, but it also means knowing how to interpret meanings, discover metaphors, analogies
reading an image does not only mean identifying its morphological elements
The significance of iconic literacy in contemporary culture
Literacy is the learning of the alphabet understood in a symbolic and symbolic sense, but not only from traditional alphabets, but from any system of signs and symbols
In order to understand certain signs, you need to acquire visuality and one of the most important elements is the literacy of graphic elements
The still image: from the overhead projector to the power point
The importance of images in teaching / learning processes
• The images are motivating, sensitize and stimulate the interest of the students towards a certain subject.
• They facilitate the instruction, complementing the verbal explanations with concrete iconic contents of easy understanding that contribute to the fixation of the contents.
• They require global processing of the information they contain, and can produce an emotional impact that generates feelings and attitudes.
• They facilitate comparisons between different elements and allow detailed analysis of the different phases of complex processes.
CINTHIA LEZCANO SALDAÑA 4-779-2218 28/04/2020