U55 go（原55）, P07 常用動詞
U55 go, My father used to go fishing with my…
- My father used to go fishing with my uncle on the weekends.
I'm going shopping with Lucy this Saturday.
- Would you like to go for a walk?
Liz and John go for a swim every Sunday.
- Sam went on a trip to New Zealand by himself for two weeks.
- Who wants to go on a picnic?
= Who wants to go for a picnic?
- Everything went wrong! I don't know what to do.
The milk has gone sour. Don't drink it.
- His memories of the old days faded as time went by.