Review Team Analysis & Action Plan ((1) What have you collectively…
Review Team Analysis & Action Plan
Juan Vargas Jaramillo
Team Contribution Monitor
Materials from Orientation
Individual + Team SWOT
Big 5 Personality Test
Individual - Personal + Professional values
What do we bring to the team?
(1) What have you collectively learned from your team experiences? - Juan
Set clear roles and goals for each team member
Prioritize collective work. Work as a team. Collaboration.
Commitment as a key factor to get everyone involved.
clear communication at the beginning and end of each meeting.
Feedback needed within the team more often to strengthen our bonds and expectations.
Encourage open discussion and all team members to participate.
Take advantage of the different knowledge and skills within the team.
To be effective, team members must share information.
(2) To what degree are you aware of and supporting each other to meet individual goals for learning and growth? - Catilin
How each role speaks directly to individual strengths and existing growth/basis for further learning
(Awareness and support of Weaknesses and Opportunities) our Team SWOT
(Awareness of our Threats) Conflict Management (150 words) :
(3) What do you want to make sure happens in the remainder of the module? - Gordon
Team members need to put effort in order to maintain a good energy level throughout the semester by adapting Meditation, healthy diet, keep hydrated and Behaviour Nudge
empathy, perspective-taking, emotional empathy and compassion
feedback to each other using the FECA
recording what we have changed into the Team Charter
Forming, Storming, Norming, and Performing
(4) How will you plan for and work on the specific tasks that your team is facing? - Bianca
Teamwork on the Fly
The Discipline of Teams
Understanding the leadership Change Model
(5) Develop an action plan that includes specific actionable team goals and processes. - Moea
Top Management Team
Virtual and Remote Team: