Cells (Specialised cells differentiated (Red blood cells (Carries O2, No…
Movement of molecules
- Movement of particles down a concentration gradient from a high concentration to a low conc. (Can be through a partially permeable membrane.
- Movement of water, through a partially permeable membrane from a weaker (hypotonic) solution to a stronger (hypertonic) solution
- Active transport
Movement of a molecules (often ions) from a low conc. to a high conc., across a membrane. Requires energy from respiration direct from present mitochondria.
- A solution that has more particles when compared to others
- The solution is the same as solutions it is with
- A less concentrated solution
- Cell wall
- DNA in a nucleus
- Bacterial flagellum
- Cell Membrane