A College Education Open Doors to Career Opportunities (Cons (1) Debt/…
A College Education Open Doors to Career Opportunities
1) Debt/ students loans: College is expensive, and if you don't have any scholarships than all of your payments will go to college debt and you will have to live with your parents instead of becoming a homeless.
2) Stress: School is stressful, and college is going to be even more stressful. You’re more or less on your own. It’s up to you to email professors, to get yourself to class, to figure out how to graduate.
3) Jobs don't require college degree: There are successful careers that doesn’t require their employees to have a college education.
1) More job opportunities: Most jobs accept employer with college degree and that also mean high-paying and your interest jobs are going to be available for you easily.
2) College graduate make more money:The average college graduate makes $570,000 more than the average high school graduate over a lifetime.
3) New experiences: In college, you meet new people and experience college life. It also help you with communication and social skills. Students have the opportunity to interact with other students and faculty, to join student organizations and clubs, and to take part in discussions and debates. colleges have every field available for you to experience your dream job.
4) Get outside of your comfort zone/boundaries: When you go to college, you’re expected to be independent. You won’t have anyone holding your hand the entire time, instead you will have to do things by yourself. And this is the first step for your adulthood life and it's going to help you, how to deal with your plans on your own.
5) Gain better education: You get to learn more things that you don't know in college because they have more classes that will teach you more new things.
Why some people think they can still make a good money without having college degree?
a degree doesn't always unlock doors to more opportunities.
There are lots of jobs that doesn't require college degree to be employ. Real estate brokers and technical writers also don't need degrees to work in their fields, yet they have high earning potential.
You don't need a degree if it's going to put you far into debt.
Example: there are Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Kylie Jenner, and Lady Gaga and others famous, who are successful without college degree.
Why College Education is important to everyone?
Earning a college degree is all about opening up opportunities in life. It prepares you, both intellectually and socially, for your career and your adult life.
The benefits of a college education include career opportunities like better paying and higher skilled jobs, but studies have shown that it also leads to overall happiness and stability.
Earning a Bachelor's or Master's degree can be benefit for you and your family because they offer stability for your family, especially in the case of health care retirement investment, travel and other perks.
1) You will be able to help and support your family with a larger salary.
2) You will be able to help your children with their school and give them a better life. As a result, they probably will end up in college as well too.