MANAGEMENT BASED ON VALUES (Code of Ethics (Remind the employees of the…
MANAGEMENT BASED ON VALUES
Universally-accepted basic moral priciples respected by stakeholders groups that should be uphold by every individuals in the company or the stakeholders.
A business concept whereby a company generates economic value and produces value for society.
A shared value approach reconnects company success with social progress.
- Telling the truth, not cheating, lying or stealing
- Means 'to suffer with' ; an emotional response of sympathy combined with a desire to help
- Always behaving or occuring in the expected.
- the quality of treating ppl
or in the way that is right/reasonable
- the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. (higher than honest)
- doing what it takes to do the
Code of Ethics
Remind the employees of the importance of ethics while performing their roles at the workplace
Every company have their own code of ethics.
Spells out the company's values and principles.
Reflects and shapes the company's culture.
Makes the value framework clear within which the company pursues its business objectives
A code is a statement of principles, policies or
that guides behaviour.
Code of ethics defined as a
social, religious or civil code of behaviour
and principles of conduct that are considered correct, esp those of a particular group, profession or individual (Hanks 1979 : 502)