Skateboard - Coggle Diagram
- People looking for skateboards for entertainment
- People looking for micro-transportation to move around
Natural rubber or tree-derived rubber is eco-friendly
Steel is classed as one of the most suitable metals for recycling
Can be reused into other purpose such as paper and fuel
A green recyclable metal.
The function of the skateboard would include:
- To promote micro-transport
- Skate on flat concrete
- Complete simple stunts such as "Ollie"
- Remove any sharp edges
- When in use, use protection gear:
- Knee and elbow pads
- Possible solution:
Surrounding edges with rubber fabric to prevent pain if skateboard (often) hits shins.