The new coronavirus - Coggle Diagram
The new coronavirus
Have a fever
· Avoid contact with people who are already infected.
· Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth if you haven't washed your hands.
· Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that people touch a lot.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
Doctors can relieve symptoms by prescribing pain or fever medication.
Quarantine for fourteen days.
experts recommend seeking medical care.
There is no specific vaccine or medication to cure the disease.
started spreading in China.
cause diseases in mammals and birds.
were discovered in the 1960s.
spread mainly from person to person.
a cough, sneeze
coming into contact with something an infected person has touched and then touching your mouth, nose or eyes.