VIDEO ( One Yama/niyama &
how it impacted your
- I am so grateful to have completed my 200hr YTT at Mula.
- I had actually been thinking about doing a training for years, but I never found a studio that felt quite right for me.
- The first time I stepped into Mula, though, I knew I had to train here.. It felt like home.
- I instantly felt the sense of community in the studio,
- & I signed up for Dive Deeper after taking just one class.
- Throughout the training, I felt supported by both Hana (program director) & the other students.
- Hana did an excellent job at creating a safe & supportive environment.
- She was always there to answer any questions we had,
- & I felt comfortable sharing about my personal journey w/ Hana & my fellow trainees as well.
- I also had tons of fun studying with the other students.
- We'd meet up for study sessions, & practice teaching each other as well.
- The curriculum was extremely comprehensive and well structured.
- We learned all about:
- history & philosophy of yoga
- starting a career as a yoga teacher
- and so much more!
- Take what you learned
in the training & apply
it to life off the mat?
- I loved how Hana encouraged us to be creative in our sequencing,
- & find our own unique voices as yoga teachers.
- This translated into all areas of my life.
- I feel inspired to embrace my uniqueness, use my voice, & follow my intuition when making life decisions.
lesson learned in
- The most important lesson I learned in Dive Deeper, is that I am capable of so much more than I think.
- Hana always challenged us to be our best selves in the most loving & supportive way
- Learning about & practicing meditation also helped me to observe my thoughts from a place of neutrality,
- & challenge my perceived limitations both on the mat & off the mat as well.
- Hana is an extremely knowledgeable program director.
- You can tell she knows her stuff.
- She’s always completing additional trainings herself.
- You can tell that this is truly her life purpose & that she's
dedicated to being a life-longer learner.
- That is something I find very important in a teacher.
- How was your
- After Dive Deeper, my practice became more balanced, w/ both vigorous & restorative practices.
- I am now better able to tune in w/ myself, & asses what my body, mind, & spirit truly needs in any given moment.
- One Yama/niyama &
how it impacted your
- One Yama that impacted my life & practice was Satya, which means truthfulness.
- Before the training, I was actually feeling quite burnt out.
- City life felt so fast-paced to me, & I overworked myself to the state of burnout.
- If I was being honest with myself and with others about how I was feeling
- I would’ve slowed down & practiced more self-care.
- Learning about this yama helped me gain self-awareness,
- & I am now am much better at knowing what my body, mind, & spirit need during my practice,
- & what I need to thrive & feel balanced in my life off the mat as well.
• I am so proud to be a Mula grad
• I highly recommend the Dive Deeper Training
• & I look forward to completing addition trainings with Hana in the future!