Radchenko A (11.05.19 - Saturday) (LAST HOME TASK (Three men in a boat -…
Radchenko A (11.05.19 - Saturday)
NEW HOME TASK
3 men in a boat - chapters 7, 8, SB p. 165 - study the verbs (5.45), Practical Grammar 2 p. 53 (Past Simple) all ex-s.
Cutting down texts:
1) The princess was awakened by the kiss of a handsome prince, who arrived from far far away.
2) Today I was late for work because of an accident that happened as I was driving on the highway when my car was hit by another car. :black_flag:
LAST HOME TASK
Three men in a boat - chapter 5, 6 - discuss
WB p. 30-31 ex. 3a, b, c, d.
SB p. 46 ex. 5b (3.8), c (3.9),
SB p. 46 ex. 5d - Do you agree...
SB p. 46
ex. 6a - In Russia is cheating...
ex. 6b - read, How did she cheat?
ex. 6c - which hghlighted words...
SB p. 140
Discuss the form and the usage of each tense separately
3) a series of actions in the past
2) all actions that took place in a finiched period
1) actions that started and finished in the past