Traveler Request Form filled by the Traveler or Travel arranger (Configure…
Traveler Request Form filled by the Traveler or Travel arranger
Configure workflow to send the form for authorization (Supervisor and/or Budget Holder)
If the travel is approve send notification to the Travel Agency to proceed with the ticket issuance. Include notification for Finance to request cash advance - Visa information.
Rule: The fare likely to change (Increase) consider 10 to 15 % and run the process with the same approval or start process again
Rule: Configure the workflow to escalate in case the first authorizer is not available - allow the requester to select the approver from his supervisor list.
Rule: Link the system to the app -to have the content in a real time- To send warning t the supervisor in case other cheaper fare are available (Pending evaluation if its possible)
Rule: Link the Travel Policy
The app can be link to the budget in AX?
The ICC number and category information is registered in the form - if this information change must be inform before ticket issuance
Each traveler should have registered at least 2 approvers. If the 2 approvers are out office mst designated before the responsible person to configure in the system
Booking for visitors, generic profiles must be loaded in the system
Configure multi city form and group booking
Enable option to attached the selected option and the comparison quotations.
Enable option to attached passport or other information
Template with save option to register traveler information (Preferences, meals, seat, frequent traveler membership etc.)
Add the Ancillary Revenue costs (Seat selection, luggage , etc)
The Travel arranger can not be the same traveler./ The approver must be a supervisor
If no answer receive send a notification warning to the requester for follow up
If the travel is approve and the country is a High Risk Country send the notification to RMU to start the clearance process
RMU prepare the Risk Assessment analysis and send the recommendation to DGO and CCR- Simultaneous contact with the traveler to complete the training.
Once the Clearence Form is approved send a notification to the Travel Agency and copy to the requester
If the clearance is rejected send the notification to the requester
• Name- Travel Authorization Form
• Dropdown with Staff 1IRS 2. LRS 3 Consultant 4. Other
• Dropdown with post 1. HQ 2. Regional Offices 3 Experiential stations
• Add: Accommodation Details : 1. Hotel Name 2. Hotel Address 3. Arrival date – Departure Date
• Add : IN COUNTRY TRANSPORTATION: Please specify if a company was hired for your transportation or if the office will provide you with this service
• Add: IN CASE YOU TRAVEL ACCOMPANIED: List name/ Last Name relationship
• Add: Emergency contact Name/ Last name email and Phone
• Add: In travelers preferences “ Not mandatory information”
• Add : Authorization signature _ Example*
• Add next to Policy link to International SOS & MY Trips and Link to Travel Restricted Countries
Reporting options by Program