Incoming Call to 107's Phone (What's it about? (Bookings / Space…
Incoming Call to 107's Phone
What's it about?
Bookings / Space Hire
"Do you already have a confirmed booking "
"Have you tried contacting the 107 staff member you made the booking with directly?"
"Is it an urgent matter?"
• Please wait for your bookings contact to get back to you, they will have the most up to date knowledge of your booking's requirements
• Ask for their venue contact person's name
• Take down their name, email, and phone number
• take a message outlining the urgent matter
•call the venue contact if it needs to be addressed immediately
• text the venue contact if it needs to be addressed within 24hrs
•email the venue contact if it can wait
• Best to try to contact the bookings team member directly first
•107's Staff's contact details can be found in their email signatures
"Have you looked at the information on the Space Hire page of the website?"
"Have you completed a venue hire application on the website?"
"Did you receive a confirmation email?"
2 more items...
"Do you need assistance in completing a hire application?"
2 more items...
"Would you like me to outline the hire process and spaces at 107?"
• Ask for information about the event they wish to produce.
• Suggest spaces that may be appropriate
• Give instructions on how to enter a hire application
No thanks, I can check out the website
Invoices / Paying for hire / Receipts
• invoicing is managed by our Financial Officer Hannah
• Hannah is contactable Wed - Fri, 9am - 5pm, via email or phone
• 0431 122 526