● Age, skills level, disability, infirmity or frailty
● Young children may not have the size, strength, fine motor control or skill to
perform the tasks.
● Older people may not have the strength
● People ith disabilities, such as arthritis or Parkinson s disease, may also not
have the fine motor control required.
● A physical condition which can include ALS: Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, MS:
Multiple Sclerosis, Arthritis, Partial paralysis, Parkinson’s disease, Repetitive Strain injury, Blindness, Hearing, Reduced sense of feeling