CHAPTER III BIS of the Federal Labor Law (Article 153 - S image (• …
CHAPTER III BIS of the Federal Labor Law
Article 153 - A
• The worker has the right to have a training.
• It must be approved by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security
Article 153 - E
• Training should be given during work hours unless the boss and the employee establish another form.
• If the employee wants to be trained in something not related to his work, he must do it outside the work hours.
Article 153 - Q
• Refer to periods no more than 4 years.
• Establish the training period.
Article 153 - I
• In all the companies the Mixed Training Committees must be constituted and be integrated by the same number of representatives of employees and bosses, in order to monitor the operation of the system and its procedures.
Article 153 - G
• When a new worker requires training, he must: provide his services depending on what the company requires or the contract establishes
Article 153 - H
• Attend the courses on time.
• Present knowledge evaluation exams
Article 153 - O
• Companies that do not manage a collective contract must first be approved by the STPS before the first 60 days.
Article 153 - K
• The STPS can summon the bosses, unions and workers to be integrated into industrial branches or activities, in order to establish National Training Committees.
Article 153 - C
• It must be authorized and registered by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
Article 153 - F
• Improve the knowledge and skills of the worker, and provide information on the new technology.
• Increase productivity
Article 153 - D
• The courses and the training can be formulated in each place and about an industrial branch or an activity.
Article 153 - B
• The training can be provided inside or outside the company
Article 153 - S
• When the boss does not present to the STPS the plans and programs he had established, he will be sanctioned until the boss fulfills his obligation.
Article 153 - T
• The employees who pass the knowledge exams in the training, will have the right that the instructor send proofs that are authentic by the Joint Training Commission
Article 153 - P
• Check that the instructors are prepared.
• Have knowledge about technological procedures
• Not be related to people or institutions that promote religion.
Article 153 - R
• Within 60 business days, the STPS will approve or reject any modifications that it deems appropriate
• Plans or programs that are not answered by labor authorities will be approved.
Article 153 - V
• Companies are obliged to send a register to the STPS.
Article 153 - U
If worker refuses the training, he must pass an exam that demonstrates his abilities, which will be assigned by the STPS.
Article 153 - L
• The STPS will establish the bases to determine the appointment of the members of the National Training Committees.
Article 153 - J
• The labor authorities will make sure that the trainings work in the correct way, as well as monitor the compliance of the bosses to train the workers
Article 153 - M
• Within the collective contract should include relative clauses on the obligation of the bosses to provide training to the workers.
Article 153 - N
• After 15 days of the collective contract, the boss must go to the STPS for the approval and planning of the training.
Article 153 - W
• The certificates, diplomas, degrees issued by the State must have recognition of official validity of studies.
Article 153 - X
• Bosses and employees have the right to go before the Conciliation and Arbitration Boards.