California Forest Fire Case Study (Information (Population: 39…
California Forest Fire Case Study
Having oversight by state and federal governments
Ensure forest maintenance is being completed
getting salvage timber to market before it goes bad with federal assistance.
Clear Dead Wood
Remove Residence and Set Protection Zone
· A large part of the human resources will be needed to
extinguish the fire.
· Forest resources will also be destroyed.
· The government needs to spend a lot of public spending
on eliminating fires and replanting trees.
· Burning contributes to the problem of global warming by
producing greenhouse gases.
· Ecosystems are destroyed.
· Some trees would have been cut down and sold for profit.
· Economic losses of forest by-products, agricultural and
animal husbandry products, stock,
· In the forest fire, some people were be hurt.
California is a state in the Pacific Region of the US and it's on the west coast.
GNI: $58270 per year(2017)
Economic activities: The most dominant sectors of California's economy are agriculture, science, technology, trade, media and tourism
Population density: 251.3 people per square mile(2019)
GDP: 2.448 trillion US dollars per year(2018)
There were 101 people died because of the forest fire in the year of 2018. Including firemen and residents.