What is the core value of the iteps community? - Coggle Diagram
What is the core value of the iteps community?
Justification - Why did I choose this topic?
i choose this topic because I think that i am not being represented via the way ITEPS presents itself and we talk about the "community" but never divine what it is.
Guided sharing, no interuption from others
Book / internet / ....
Body part 2
Body part 3
How we consume news
Body part 1
Intervieuw with multiple people and perspectives
End / conclusion / open
Why did I choose this topic
Audience for the research
possible research question
Are we as like minded as we think we are?
Trump - Biden
Freedom of Speech
How do we represent ourselves?
Connection to IUR competencies
• be critically aware of the dimensions :of their own cultural and religious identity, critical thinking and individual reflection,
• be able to communicate across cultures and be aware of the ways in which culture manifests itself,
• be aware of different representations of diversity :check::check::check::check::check::check:
• understand and be able to discuss the notion of “culture” inside and outside educational contexts
• be able to apply different theories of culture and religion to their own life, practical cases and TP related contexts:check::check::check::check::check::check::check:
• understand how meaning is produced :check::check::check::check::check::check::check::check:
• be aware of the differences and commonalities between the major world religions
• be able to apply this knowledge and awareness to different (partly primary school) related contexts
• be able to teach children of different cultural and religious background to live together with mutual tolerance and an understanding of each other’s textvalues and norms
Connection to course theory
The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion