LOWER SECONDARY SCIENCE THEME, THEME: Maintenance and Continuity of Life…
- THEME: Maintenance and Continuity of Life
- TOPIC: Human Health
- CONTENT STANDARD: Infectious and Non-infectious Diseases
- LEARNING STANDARD: Differentiate and communicate about infectious and non-infectious diseases
- PERFORMANCE STANDARD: Recall the knowledge and science skills on human health
- The teacher provides several boxes with papers which is written on them the types of infectious diseases.
- In groups, a students will pick up a piece of paper each time and the group members answers the questions
- If the answer is correct, members of the group indicate Thumbs Up, it is incorrect, Thumbs Down and the Thumbs Held Sideway if they are not sure.
Domain of Knowledge
- Physical and Aesthetic Development. Students will learn about personal management in physical healthcare. Teacher will demonstrate and teach students by share knowledge of physical education and observe students healthcare from time to time.
- Keeping healthy. Students will appreciate and practices clean and healthy living by care for self hygiene and health.
- Cooperative. Students work together in carrying out activities, being fair and just
Thinking Skills and Scientific Skills:
- Classifying. Students able to attributing and comparing the differences of infectious and Non-infectious diseases.
- Communicating. Students able to accepting, choosing, arranging, and presenting information or ideas in the form of verbal.