1. The resurrection of Jesus proves that the enemy (devil and death) has been defeated (Romans 6: 9; 1 Cor. 15: 54-57).
2. The resurrection of Jesus is a victory for believers (John 11:25; Phil. 1:21). Believers need not fear Satan or death. Everyone will die physically, but death is the gateway to heaven.
3. The Resurrection of Jesus Declares That Our Debt of sin has Been Paid Off (1 Cor. 6:20; 7:23). When man fell into sin, they were indebted to God. Therefore the resurrection of Jesus from the dead is a guarantee that all our sin debt has been paid in full, God's heart has been satisfied.
4. The resurrection of Jesus is the foundation and center of Christian faith (1 Cor. 15:17). If Jesus did not rise, our faith in Him is meaningless. If Jesus did not rise then we trust in a dead God, who couldn't do anything to save us from sin. If Jesus never rose, then we will continue to live under the power of sin.
5. Jesus' resurrection is the pattern that His believers will follow (Romans. 6: 4-5,8; Col. 2:12; 1 Thessalonians. 4:14). Those who believe in the Lord Jesus, those who have died in Christ, will one day experience a bodily resurrection.