Task 6 PTSD (Mindfulness (4 parts / or 3 lol (varies from moment to…
Task 6 PTSD
affective events theory
--> mindfulness leads to reappraisal of negative events / affects which leads to healthier reactions to other people which leads to higher job satisfaction :3 !!
--> the more time spend working after work hours finished the less they score on outcome variables (vigor, subjective recovery, cognitive liveliness (alerntness)
---> supported for people with high burnout risk
---> didn't have any effect on people with low burnout risk
-----> SO interaction of low effort activity and social activity with groups (low risk high risk burnout)
- --> low risk burnout:
- low effort activity = no effect
- social activity + physical activity = good effect
- --> high risk burnout:
- low effort activity + social activity + physical = good effect (social activity = greater effect on outcome variables as for low risk group :3 !!
---> low risk, low effort = no effect
--> high risk, social activity = higher effect than for low risk ( both significantly though haha ----> No interaction of physical activity = equally good no matter the group :3 !!
- --> realizing / objective evaluation of emotion, realizing they don't apply
- through realization of 1, less automatic erroneous responses, cause revaluation :3 !!
:!:STATE VS TRAIT MINDFULNESS #