ISO website - Performance fixes (Architectural gaps ( Drupal Caching…
- Architecture doesn't support scalability.
- It is not modular, same component implemented differently in different place of website. ex. Google Volunteer form for US and India has 2 implementations.
- Page/block structure is not proper, if we have to edit one page it takes more than 10 mins time.
- Most of the pages/templates has been put inside Yoga section even though they belong to different sections.
- We have already experienced performance issues on website.
- They may have done 95% of work, but it is not at all proper, and we have to rework on many things, we are just trying to make MVP live.
- India/Us redirection is not working, we have to rework on this.
- Lots of UI issue in terms of responsive, we have already reworked on 2 pages to make responsive.