Human Resources (Attracting new Talents (What is needed? (Front-end, Back…
- Attract new talents via hackathons, university events, collaborations with students, etc.
- Use mediums, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram to attract people who want to work with Conclusion Blockchain.
- Use the various collaborations such as workshops and internships to attract new staff, capable of working with the technology
- Within the Conclusion Ecosystem, various labels may be involved in offering the blockchain solution. This cooperation between labels needs to be embraced, especially in the first phases.
- Close relation and collaboration with Conclusion Artificial Intelligence is key. The two technologies can create synergies and cross-departmental collaborations. A catalyst in such an effort will be Ronald Buis.
- Since blockchain is a relatively new development, maybe not as many specialists are available as that would be needed.
- Conclusion Blockchain can be one of the initially participating labels participating in the "Conclusion Innovation Lab" initiative where the society, the community, the Conclusion labels come together and create! Intra-and-Entrepreneurship at its best! A catalyst in such an effort can be Ronald Buis.
- Offer good salary and a reasonable amount of holidays.
- Offer great secondary conditions, such as a company car, phone, laptop, and some collective insurance options.
- Ensure people have freedom in the way they work.
- For example, (New) Talents may want to work (partially) from home more, if they are productive, thus allow it.
- Add social aspects to working as well, have people interact with each other, allow working in teams, so that employees can exchange thoughts on various matters, work jointly, share responsibilities and accountabilities to some degree. # #
- Offer periodically fun events, e.g. on team building, getting to know colleagues (also from the whole Conclusion Ecosystem) and locations where colleagues are working.
- Offer constructive and regular feedback while showing appreciation to your employees and deal with mistakes in an appropriate and constructive manner.
- Give the employees possibilities to enlarge their knowledge and enable lifelong learning, of e.g. new disciplines or skills through training/ workshops/ development programmes that are paid by Conclusion (internally or externally of the Conclusion Ecosystem).
- Provide a clear career plan, with transparent goals and requirements for progression.
- Other experts that may identify challenges with the solution and other aspects
- Depending on the need within the Conclusion Ecosystem, it may also be necessary to attract facilitatory staff:
- Marketing and Communication Managers
- Finance Staff
- Top Management | Arjen van Berkum as the catalyst.
- In traineeships, Conclusion Blockchain will be able to have talented graduates working on a broad spectrum of projects. Most attractive disciplines are Business & Management and Computer Science.
- Trainees will experience a big part of the Conclusion Ecosystem and will be awarded responsibilities at an early stage in order to achieve a connection and loyalty with the brands.
- Recent graduates will be interested in this opportunity because the variation that is offered. They may discover new paths that they would have never even thought of being a viable option.
An organisation is nothing without its people.
Each and every member of the Conclusion Blockchain family is an equally important piece of the organisation puzzle.
Human Resources management is essential for the operation of Conclusion Blockchain.
Ensuring that employee satisfaction and well-being projects to team identification and voluntary achievement and performance behaviour.
- Blockchain technology experts, capable of developing and communicating the blockchain solutions.
- Blockchain trainers, those who are experts in the technology but can also make the technology accessible and understandable for everyone.
- Obviously, a combination of the above is possible
- Business Consultants and Managers that will assist the clients adapt and accelerate their transformed business processes upon the introduction of their tailor-made blockchain solution.
- At the Front-end, Conclusion Blockchain already has some people on board, e.g. Robbrecht van Amerongen, Ronald Buis, Robert van Mölken. However, when Conclusion Blockchain is growing in the next one to two years, more staff is required to deal with the amount of customers requests.
- Communication Interns and Ambassadors, being the "face" of Conclusion Blockchain, represent the firm in social events and enhance the digital presence in Social Media; a crucial human resource for the success of the Go to market strategy.
An interdisciplinary and multicultural workforce is one of the main enablers of added value and sustained competitive advantage for a company. Conclusion Blockchain, a 3rd Generation Corporation that values cultural difference, values diversity as a core quality of its human resources. Multicultural, interdisciplinary, gender-balanced, disability-inclusive team settings foster collaborativeness as well as employee satisfaction and performance. (See Forbes) Conclusion Blockchain seeks for a diversity of viewpoints, believes and norms as it fosters problem-solving and expands the tacit and explicit knowledge within the organization. This creates a unique possibility to encounter all kind of situations, either within the organization or when being in contact with customers.Within Conclusion's "Business Done Differently" vision, that underlies business practices of every sub-label, the attention to human resources management and an organizational learning culture is embedded.
Human Capital is an inimitable resource that can differentiate Conclusion from the competition, especially in the early stages of the first entry in the industry. The establishment of programmes regarding the development, the long-term learning, the internal mobility and the leadership opportunities for employees throughout all organizational levels is key. Accompanied by an organisational culture that guarantees psychological safety and a balance between mastery and performance goals, fosters feedback seeking and voice behaviours.Value-based leadership with special attention to shared-ethical values must be embedded in Conclusion Blockchain culture. Ethical values produce employee perceptions of belonging to the organisation (citizenship). Ethics nurtures organisational commitment and improves service quality [Nygaard et al, 2015].