– Have a deep understanding of one’s emotions, strengths,
weaknesses, needs, and drives.
– Are neither overly critical or unrealistically optimistic – they value honesty with oneself as well as with others
– Understand how their feelings affect them, others, and their job performance
– Have a solid understanding of their values and goals
Identifying self-aware individuals:
- Ability to speak accurately and openly about their emotions and the impact they have on their work
- Frank in admitting failure
Recognise and highlight their limitations as well as strengths.