Evaluation (Review Teamwork (Were all class members aware of their role…
Were all class members aware of their role and function?
• How were any conflicts handled?
Class discussion – opinions on the activity.
• It is easy to organise.
• A variety of opinions/views can be given.
• Everyone has a chance to speak.
Review of the aims/objectives
• Have we achieved what we set out to do e.g. profit?
• To measure the results against the aims/objectives.
Agenda for a first meeting
Election of officers- Chairman, secretary, treasurer
Discuss choice of speaker
Delegation of duties
Plan of work
Date of next meeting
class can practise communication skills.
•questions can be explained.
• It is very easy to organise and carry out.
• There is no cost involved. •
Honest feedback/review of the activity can be received.
Benefits of questionnaires
• It is easy to administer/collate results.
• It can be completed anonymously.
• It is generally inexpensive.
• Response rates tend to be good.
• If correctly designed it can be objective.
get a good insight into the activity.
needed for the Portfolio of Coursework.
Reports can be discussed/compared for quality and content.