Data Analysis (Central Tendency (Mean, Median, Mode), Line Plots ( candy…
1) first organize your data. Then create number line and put x's on each numbers depending on the data.
1) Order numbers from least to greatest find the median label it on the number line then find the median of the lower and upper quartile then label that on the number line then find the least value and put a dot over it on the number line. Find the greatest value and put a dot over it on the number line. and conncet the two dots to the lower quartlie and upper quartile lines
1) first order numbers from least to greatest, then find the difference between the lowest number and the highest number
2) 1,3,5,7,88,44,6 1,3,5,6,7,44,88 1 - 88 = 87
3) use mean
A statistical question is a question that can be answered by collecting data where a varibility in the data.
On the vertical line, placenumbers. Label this axis "Frequency".
On the horizontal line, place the lower value of each interval. Label this axis with the type of data shown
1) all sections of a box and whisker plot have the same percentage, even if they don't look the same