Deployment Plan (2-Build and Test Release Package (• Modify source…
2-Build and Test Release Package
• Modify source code
• Implementation procedure
• List of modifications included in the release
• Rollback procedure
• Testing procedure for UAT
• Sanity check for implementation
• vFire reference
R: CGI delivery Team lead & VIA FA, P: QA
Verify that access has been granted as requested
4-8-Deployment and Sanity Check (UAT) & (PROD)
• Implementation procedures are executed in the UAT environment.
• Execute the sanity check received in the release unit to ensure modifications are applied and that the environment functions properly
• Communicate the result of the deployment with the user and Functional Analyst.
R: Deployment Team
I: Release initiator, End User, FA
• UAT is now approved by users.
Analyst must verify the completion of the P2P before moving to the CAB process.
CAB process can begin.
R: VIA FA, P: QA & Architect
3-7-Source Management (UAT) & (PROD)
Check if all the necessary requirements are available
R: CGI delivery Team
1-Scope and Plan Release Unit
R: CGI delivery Team lead & VIA FA
5-Correct Error with Release Initiator
R: Delivery Team, P: all
7-Execute Rollback Procedure
R: Delivery Team, I: Release initiator
8- Investigate with Release Initiator
R: Delivery team, Release initiator