INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE :recycle: (Lifecycle of a Software…
INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
Life Cycle of a Software Project& Programming:
:check: Analyse user requirements
:check: Design the program
:check: Code the program
:check: Document& test the system
:check: Operate& maintain the system
Generation of Programming Languages:
:star: 1st Generation - Machine Language example; use binary code
:star: 2nd Generation - Assembly Languages example; add, delete, move..
:star: 3rd Generation - High Level Languages example; c++, java..
:star: 4th Generation - Scripting Languages example; SGL, METAFONT
:star: 5th Generation - Articial Language
Lifecycle of a Software Project Phases:
- Understanding the client's environment and needs.
- Identifying the concepts (classes) in the problem domain& their static associations.
- Identifying 'solutions domain' classes& mapping the functionality into these classes.
- Constructing& individually testing the classes that compose the system.
System Integration& testing
- Testing the system as a whole& doing the corrective maintenance.
- Adapting the system to a changing environment to extend its useful life.
Fundamentals of Programming language:
:pen: Programming languages can be used to create programs that control the behavior of a machine to express algorithms precisely.
:pen: Artificial language designed to communicate instructions to a machine, particularly a computer