Ineffective tissue perfusion, related to decreased in peripheral blood circulation, as evidence by cold clammy extremities.
Goal: Patient will experience adequate perfusion.
1) Evaluate involved extremities for clinical signs, to create a baseline of care.
2) Position extremities at or below heart level, to promote blood flow.
3) Encourage increase walking activity, to promote collateral circulation.
4) Encourage smoking cessation, to decrease further damage.
5) Administer oxygen if needed, to prevent tissue damage.