Identify (and embrace) your specific contribution.
- Ask yourself some basic questions to identify your strengths and where you might be able to contribute value
- What have you been praised for in the past
- Think about your own best self & how you might describe that to someone.
Also consider personal background
- may not work in this industry or a specific position before, but possess useful insights simply coz of geographic/demographic background
- have ideas on types of questions to ask people of your generation to yield the most valid and reliable data or about the most viable means of data collection