Effects of European Exploration (Key Terms (Missionaries- Someone sent to…
Effects of European Exploration
Honestly Chapman, I could barely find any pictures on this.
This is my reading link thing:
This was a VERY bad time for the African Americans.
New African States
This is my video:
- Someone sent to do religious work in a territory of foreign country
- Kingdom that emerged in the 1700s in present-day Ghana and was active in the slave trade.
- Ruler of Kongo in west central Africa who resisted slavery.
- Military leader who won control over the trading city of Kumasi and led the Asante kingdom
- Large estates run by an owner or an owner's overseer
- Complete control of a product or business by one person or group.
A coastal town in SE Kenya
Oyo Empire Cape Town
- Yoruba empire that arose in the 1600s in present-day Nigeria and dominated its neighbours for a hundred years. Cape Town, seaport city and legislative capital of South Africa; first Dutch colony in Africa.
-A city in southeastern Kenya, located on a small coastal island
- Dutch people who settled in Cape Town, Africa, and eventually migrated inland.