Digital Marketing ( (Using interactive content (
Is the practice of optimizing the content and structure of a website so that it is readable to search engine spiders
How are they interlinked?
- Great SEO can lead to cheaper SEM costs.
- SEO rankings are free […].
- Customers’ brand names should be number one on Google search results pages (SEO), as that is brand advocacy.
- Expensive and high volume keywords on SEM should be “SEO-ed” so that you can benefit from more paid and organic traffic to your website.
What makes a good search ad
- Crystallised client's communication message
Key Metrics for AdWords
- combination of consumer, competition & company
- enough call to action to entice searcher to come to site
- site link, call, structured snippet extensions
For new to market
To assess improvements
- look to get more clicks for your budgets
- then move quickly onto conversion-based optimization methods next
- use tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Adwords conversion to track the right online actions
- ideally rising volume of conversions and reducing CPA over time
- keyword x ad copy x landing page = improved conversion rate
Good resources to track changes in search industry
Search Engine Land
Search Engine Journal
Marketing Tech News
How to find them:
How to find Chinese KOLs online
- Search engines on platforms. For example, Weibo’s and WeChat’s search engines will show a list of accounts based on your search keyword along with basic information such as an account’s number of followers and their contact information.
- KOL search engines that pull from online KOL databases such as Robin8, Newrank, ParkLu and Weiboyi. After clicking on a KOL profile, you will see detailed statistics and other KOL recommendations.
- KOL agencies such as Louis Communication and Gu Shan Wen Hua. You can contact these agencies directly for more information on the KOLs they have.
How to use KOLs in Chinese social mediaAfter selecting the right KOLs for your business, there are several ways to cooperate with them including:
- Sponsored posts are like traditional paid media ads, except the content is created by the KOL. All you have to do is provide the KOL with a content outline and other materials related to your product, services or campaign.
- Product reviews written by professional KOLs.
- Campaign launches on Weibo or WeChat. One way is through giveaway campaigns hosted by KOLs. They usually require users to follow the account, forward a designated post and/or mention several friends at the same time to win gifts.
- Social selling is getting more popular among Chinese KOLs. Instead of receiving a fixed payment per post, KOLs are paid on a commission basis. That means the more clicks or sales they are able to help generate, the higher their commission.
- Livecasting the KOL interacting with your brand or your product. Different KOLs use different platforms so finding out which platform’s user demographic matches your customer base is key.
- Show your readers the world with Problem
- Show your readers what the world would be like with Problem Solved
- Bridge — Here’s how to get there
Sword & Plough