BM13 (3) (THREE STEPS TO ENROLLMENT (CONSULTATION - 80/20 RULE • Client…
THREE STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
• Weeds people out who are not qualified leads
These questions show their interest
• Set up & then set an enrollment call
Online calendar system
• Meditation; connect to divine & why; connect back to the vision (grounded in service consciousness)
Vitals: Name, age, email, etc.
What is your vision of radiant health & wellbeing?
How would your life be different if you fully stepped into that vision?
How is your life not working in terms of your vision?
What are three primary things you want to shift the most?
BONUS: On a scale of 1-10, how ready & willing are you to invest in a coaching relationship?
• Be in a clear & organized space
• Make sure it's quiet
• Take a few deep breaths - mentally center yourself for the call
• Get them to call me! Make sure it's the best time (they're worthy of this time)
• No small talk; thank them and say you're excited + share one thing from their questionnaire
• Dive into what they want to shift
• Not about making a friend - setting up the context
*Let client know the timeframe
• Set up intention
• Know each other - see a good fit
• Exploratory conversation to see if we're a good fit
CONSULTATION - 80/20 RULE
• Client talks more
• Don't coach them right away!
• Ask questions & connect; build rapport with passion & understanding
*CONNECTION!!!! No judgement or assumptions! Be curious
*Reflective listening & perception checking
• I hear you saying - did I get this right?
• Not giving the answer - just relating and connecting
• BE PRESENT! That's when the intuition comes in!
We buy connections!
You're not convincing anyone they're broken & need fixing
CONNECT THE DOTS
• I hear you say this & this & this
• 20 minutes in
• How important to you is it to fix this? 1-10
• Celebrate them! This is amazing! I get how committed you are
• Has this call been helpful?
• What are the key takeaways
• Are you open to hearing the possibilities?
It will feel authentic - don't shift your energy
• Email with contract & schedule
• Send follow up acknowledgement - amazon prime
IF THEY ASK ABOUT MONEY FIRST
• We'll get there, but first let's see if we're a fit
• Pick number you're kind of comfortable with then go $100 higher
• Say your price and own it, don't say anything after
TURNING OBJECTIONS INTO COACHABLE MOMENTS
• Often, a no now is a yes later
• Trust timing - divine timing
• Give it your all and let it go
I CAN'T AFFORD IT
• I understand that you feel you can't afford it
• How else does that excuse come up in your life?
• How else do you find yourself saying you can't afford this
• What does it cost you to have that objection? And what's they payoff?
• Are you open to having a conversation about how you can overcome this roadblock in your life?
• Get excited because it's an opportunity for you to coach someone!
• Their objection is to this coaching experience is an objection that is pervasive in their life
• Help them have a breakthrough
I REALLY NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT
• I hear you
• Acknowledge and don't convince
• What do you need to think about? I can answer any questions that you might have?
• When you go off and think about it… What will you be thinking about?
I CAN'T AFFORD IT
• Get curious - if money were no object, would this be a yes for you?
• Yes - coachable… No - not a client
• Get creative - Explore the different ways you could come up with it
• If you had to have a life-saving surgery and needed $5,000, could you come up with it?
• See you're so creative
• I can't afford it, means - I don't think I'm worth it, or I don't want to do what I need to to to get it
• Scarcity mentality
• Don't want clients with huge money stories - Not excited or creative; I'm here when you're ready… Most are ready to shift their wealth consciousness
*Rich Dad, Poor Dad… Science of getting rich… Payment plans
• They're capable, worthy, and deserving
• Share about investments you've made
I NEED PERMISSION OR SUPPORT FROM ANOTHER PERSON
• If you had their support, would that be a yes
• That's great - clear you really want to do this
• Instead of asking for permission, can you go in confidently and that you really want it and you're worth it
• Coach client to schedule a time
• When are you going to?
• Shoot me an email Thursday night and let me know how it goes! I'm hearing you cheer them on!
I DON'T HAVE TIME
• How do you spend your time
• What's the opportunity cost of not feeling well
• How could investing in your health give you more time
• Coaches help you see it in a different way
• You're just coaching the objections
I'VE WORKED WITH SO MANY OTHER COACHES BEFORE
• Showing up in a different way
• How do you feel that you'd be showing up different
• How could you create a different experience
• A lot of people have said that; I'm so passionate & people have had a different experience
• Own your commitment
I'M NOT READY
• I hear you
• What makes you think you're not ready
• Let's talk through this
POPULAR OBJECTION #7
• Other big expense
(Something that makes it an either/or decision)
• Sometimes it can be an and
• We live in a creative, abundant universe
• Practice, practice, practice
• Never handle and objection over email
• Don't play small
• Weave in client testimonials
• Don't be afraid to be assertive; they're yearning for someone to tell them they're ready!!! Be a stand!
• Don't take No's personally!
• Trust that people have divine appointments with you
• Find the balance between letting it go and being coachable
• There is no "one size fits all" approach; See what works for you!
• The more you do it, the easier it gets!
PUT SYSTEMS INTO PLACE
• Stop giving away so much free coaching
Don't play small!!!