C - CREATE connection with what's new and good
• What's going well
• Allow them to bring up goals or tasks they accomplish
• Suggest high mileage questions: What's going well with you?
O - Open conversation with the revisit form
• Review before session
• Suggest questions - How did it go with the recommendations from last session?
• What have you noticed since we last met?
• Re-establish your connection and find out where your client is
A - Allow your client to lead the session
• Ask what they'd like to talk about
Lifestyle (stress, sleeping, mood, self care, being bad, food habits)
Food (food habits, cooking, eating , organic, greens, healthy fats)
Exercise (How is it? What would they like to change?)
• Allow client to lead, stick with basics (primary food and secondary food), feel comfortable setting boundaries and guiding the client if off topic
C - Convey your recommendations
• 1-3 recommendations per session - keep it simple
• Focus on client needs
H - Handouts and giveaways to close the session
• Give clients 1-3 handouts and/or giveaways that you think will benefit them; Select from Client Handout Library
• Review them (*give ones you think the specific client would benefit from them)
• Ask how the session was for them - what did they find useful?