Wordpress (AliDropship (Website (Blogs (My AliExpress Dropshipping…
Some SEO aspects:
- Before choosing main categories for my site, I use Google Adwords to find good keywords in selected niche. As a result all names of my categories are in line with chosen keywords. (For example: category name “Harry Potter wands” = “Harry Potter wands” keyword that has 40,500 monthly searches according to Google Adwords.
- I am using Senuke software for social bookmarking. It helps to index site well and get stable pages on Google.
- I write and place a unique article (3000 symbols) on the home page above footer.
- I write and place a unique article with necessary keywords (2000 symbols) on each category page. For each article I make unique title placing it in H2 tag. It is important that this title (H2) should be different from the name of the category (H1).
- Using special software (usually WebSite Auditor) I do SEO audit for all my pages to find out if:
- I have any errors in the code;
- robots.txt created and setup properly;
- there are any pages with 404 error;
- a site has any broken links;
- all meta tags are written correctly;
- all pages are mobile friendly.
As a part of my marketing strategy I decided to promote the site by video content as well. I have created a promo clip and added it to YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=Nh7fxq_Fe2cI created it with Adobe AffterEffects using a pre-made theme bought at videhive.com for $21.
REVIEW from Aliexpress
Finally, I added reviews to my site directly from AliExpress. It was a difficult task because AliExpress API does not return this data and I had to invent my own module.
a. First short description (max. 160 symbols) that suits Twitter, Google+ and Facebook.
- I created two descriptions of my webstore:
b. Second description (several sentences) with more attractive details about my business.First one: Find everything you ever wanted on World of Harry!Second one: Harry Potter fans! Here you can find all sorts of Harry Potter costumes, clothing, posters, stuff for gadgets, and other things. For adults and kids. For holidays, costume parties, and cosplay.
Facebook: Avatar – 180x180, cover 851x315
- I designed avatars and covers for my pages:
Google +: Avatar 250x250, cover 928 * 523
Twitter: Avatar 250x250, cover 520x260
Pinterest: Avatar 250x250 (the main part of your image should fit into a circle)
Instagram: Avatar 250x250
• Placed avatars and covers
- I completed the creation of social pages:
• Added descriptions
• Setup links
• Confirmed website on Pinterest
• Created Call to Action button on Facebook:
- I uploaded created social pages to special software for future auto posting.
For Facebook, Google+ and Twitter I use HootSuite (https://hootsuite.com)
For Instagram I use OnlyPult (https://onlypult.com)
ADVICE: When you are promoting your dropshipping site using social media marketing, don't forget to post ALL your products on your social pages which connected to your site.
If you follow this advice your products can be easily found on Google on top positios.Let's take an example!I am searching on Google for one of my keywords: 'Lord Voldemort Wall Sticker' and find this:As you can see from this screenshot, AliExpress is not on the first position, as well as my site, but my Pinterest page (with a link to my site) is a winner! Check it here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/345018021431391332/And I have the same results for many other products from my site.It should be also noted, that this strategy works best for Facebook and Pinterest, but it does not mean that you should ignore Instgram and G+.
I think you should get it soon.
I would like to share with you my FB advertising campaign strategy.To launch paid ads on FB for my Harry site I use Power Editor instead of using a regular FB tools that has some limitations.Importnat: Power Editor works only with Google Chrome. To open this tool you need to go to http://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/powereditor or use a necessary tab on FB ads manager:
Targeting:Before creating my ads on FB I went to https://www.google.com/trends/ and found the countries where the ‘Harry Potter’ keyword is extremely popular.
Then I added all possible keywords associated with Harry Potter niche.
Lastly, I set age range from 18 to 65+:
For this type of ads (like Carousel), ‘Daily Budget’ option is the best. My daily budget is $5:
Last week I started testing Craiglist and other similar services and have already got several sales from this source. I think many of you are familiar with Craiglist, but for those who have not tried Craiglist yet, this small and easy to follow guide could be helpful.
- Before starting posting ads on Craiglist I recommend using HideMe software. It allows choosing the IP address of the region where you want to post your ads.
- Go to [URL="http://www.craigslist.org"]Craiglist.org[/URL] and select a geographical location. In order to choose the best country or region I strongly recommend that you check Google Trends first to find out where your products (look by keywords) are mostly popular and demanded.
- Then you should sign up or create a new account.
It should be also noted that Craiglist is not the only service suited for posting such ads. I found another 4 good services that can give good traffic and sales. Besides, these services allow posting active links to your webstore.Here is a full list:1 craigslist: frederick jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events2 http://www.locanto.com3 Free Classifieds - Hoobly Classifieds 4 Free classifieds - backpage.com 5 UsedVictoria.com - Classifieds for Jobs, Rentals, Cars, Furniture and Free StuffIf you are using Craiglist or similar services in your marketing strategy, please share your ideas and experience here!
- To promote my social pages and give them a boost on the beginning stage, I am using following software:
For Instagram – SocialHammer
For Pinterest – FollowLiker
For Twitter – Twidium
- Using automated software mentioned in p. 6, I am going to publish 2 posts a day, using such templates like:
[attractive text or question]
Buy now - [product link]
Image (in high resolution)
There are many other things to consider of course, but I tried to make a long story short. If you have any questions or have some valuable recommendations, please feel free to contact me!
- I am also going to start a paid advertising campaign on Facebook:
Targeted countries: English-speaking countries + Europe + Asia
The customer did not like the quality of a t-shirt he got. He sent me the picture of this t-shirt and I must admit that the quality of this item is really poor.
As a result I sent him a full refund, opened a dispute with AliExpress seller and got a refund the next day!
I suppose, if you are selling not expensive products your AliExpress suppliers usually refund you quickly without having to return the items because they don't want the headache of disputes and receiving returns for relatively low value items. May be I could even give a partial refund to my customer.