Thanks you for calling QB online , this is Sakshi , may I have you company…
Thanks you for calling QB online , this is Sakshi , may I have you company ID please?
Verify account: FILE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS
Hi, __ How can I help you?
Ask questions to identify the problem.
Use questions like:
• Can you take me through what you have done so far?
• What have you tried so far?
• What else have you tried
• Have you tried ….?
• I might need to ask you few questions, to get a better understanding of the issue.
If needed, ask them to share the screen with you by :
Opening up another browser
Click download and run.
Set right expectation for the customer that you will assist them with their inquiry to the best of you abilities but If you can't help them, you will either escalate or need more time to investigate.
• Shows all the associated company with the email address.
• Helps agents identify QBO and QBOA firm
• Shows role strings for accountant and other users of the file and firm
• Online banking connection from the back end
• Online banking bank feed details
• Online banking errors
• To check online banking connection with QuickBooks online
• To refresh the connection
• To check the health of financial institution
• To check payment authorization and settlement details
• Payment failure reason
• Date we tried to charge on the credit card
Log me in:
• Screen sharing with customer to understand the issue or take the recording of the session – like TeamViewer
Is it a known issue?
Attach case to the reported issue & ask customer if he wants to receive an email or phone call whenever an update is available. Complete case notes and give Case ID.
Do you know the answer?
Needs to be escalated.
• Advise the customer the issue will be escalated and set right expectations (ETA for updates, not solutions)
• Give the Case ID to customer in case follow up is needed.
• Ask for best preference to give updates (email or phone)
• Raise escalation to the team.
• Keep an eye on status, once updated, check and communicate to customer.
• If it’s a procedural issue, walk the customer through and if required screen share by log me in.
• If billing issue go seek help or escalate.
• If transfer is required, advise customer the reason for transfer and who they will be speaking with.
Need more time.
• Replicate in the test file, do a screen share
• Search for notes or articles in salesforce, QBO Help or QBO Community.
Script to use while putting them on hold:
• I need to check a few things in your account, may I please put you on hold?
• This is the first time I have encountered this issue/query, can I put you on hold please? I just need to clarify a few things.
• My apologies for the inconvenience caused to you, let me find out how we can turn this around for you. Can I please put you on hold for a moment?
• Please bear with me as I look into this issue for you. I just need to check a few things, can I put you on hold please?
• Advise the client about community page for future reference and let them know if you will be attaching any article for them in the follow up email.
• Close the case from Salesforce
• Add notes
• Attach article
• Send email.
Listen carefully, make notes on sticky notes.
Create case in Salesforce
• Case subject
• Case description
• Case information
And save the case for now .