M4 (3) (SIGNITURE
- Appreciation of beauty and excellence
- Citizenship (social responsibility, loyalty, teamwork)
- Kindness (generosity, nurturance, care, compassion, altruistic love)
- Social intelligence (emotional intelligence, personal intelligence)
WISDOM & KNOWLEDGE
- Creativity (originality, ingenuity)
- Curiosity (interest, novelty seeking, openness to experience)
- Open-mindedness (judgement, critical thinking)
- Love of learning
- Bravery (valor)
- Persistence (Perseverance, industriousness)
- Integrity (authenticity, honesty)
9.Vitality (zest, enthusiasm, vigour, energy)
• If you have engagement and meaning, pleasure is the cherry on top
• Look for your strengths and ways to use your strength for something greater than you
• Expressing gratitude to someone who has helped you decreases depression
- Possible for tech, design to increase happiness/positive emotion
- There is flow and meaning in life
- Tech, entertainment, and design can be used to increase the pleasant/good/meaningful life
- Accept painful emotions as part of life
- Quality time with people - Time affluence
- Physical exercise
• Dig deep, and tune out external messages about happiness
- What does joy mean to you?
Joy means internal happiness. Joy means ease and contentment no matter what the external factors are. Joy is alignment and truth.
- Is joy something you currently invest your time in?
I'm honestly not sure. I think so. I get confused about what is joy and what is external happiness. This is something I want to explore and will be exploring more.
- Do you feel responsible for your own health and happiness?
I didn't feel responsible, but as I complete IIN, I am feeling more and more responsible for my health and happiness.
- What brings you a deep sense of peace, gratefulness, or pride?
Nature, music, beer, superfoods, helping others with their health, friends, adventure, and meeting new people.
- On a scale of 1-10, what is your level of satisfaction with this area of your primary food? 4
• Personal empowerment
• Make conscious decisions that align with your core values
• Efforts will ebb and flow; Continually check in to ensure that you're nourishing yourself fully
• Joy is internal (vs. happiness from external factors)
• Joy makes you healthier physically
• Life is challenging, and rather than digging deep and making decisions that align with their core values, they look to external things like shopping, eating, and shitty relationships