M1 (START WITH WHY (https://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great…
• All of the great and inspiring think, act, and communicate the exact same way (opposite to everyone else)
• Simplest idea: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE
1. WHY***** Purpose, cause, belief 2. HOW 3. WHAT
• Why do you get out of bed in the morning
• Inspired organizations think, act, and communicate from the inside out
Everything we do, we believe, we challenge the status quo
We do this by
Oh by the way, we sell x
People don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it
*THE GOAL IS TO DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE
• Part of brain that controls decision-making is the WHY
• If you don't know why you do what you do, how will you get people to buy and be loyal?
• " hire people who believe what you believe
LAW OF DIFFUSION OF INNOVATION
• 12%: Innovator
• 13%: Early adoptors
• 34%: Early majority
• 34%: Late majority
• 16%: Laggards
*If you want mass-market, you need to reach the tipping point
• What you do proves what you believe
• What you buy
What are you committed to creating in your business?
• I am committed to creating a community of people who are chill, supportive, care about themselves and others, and realize that they are unique individuals.
• I am committed to writing books and blogs that will help others
• I am committed to creating a coaching platform and workshops.
What days and times will you be working on your business?
What lights your fire and motivates you to do your work as a Health Coach? What's our WHY?
• When I see people eating crap and working jobs they hate and feeling stuck in relationships that don't serve them. I just want to help them see the light! I want to help take the stress away from people and help make the environment and people thrive again!
What will you do to help re-center yourself on your vision? What will keep you going when the going gets tough?
• The world needs me to share what I know
• All of the people who are suffering and don't have to!
• All of the nature and animals that are suffering and don't have to!
I'm here to help them!
The universe supports me in my mission. Obviously the universe supports me! This mission is why I was created. There will always be people people who don't support or like what I do, but that doesn't matter. As long as I am my authentic and true self, I will attract everyone and everything that I need in my life. If I get tired, I will never quit, I will just rest! <3
• Be chill, relax
• Have fun!
• Be real, be raw
• Simple ways to incorporate slow, sustainable change in the long run
• Do what you love & find ways to love what you do
• Being sad is cool
• You're perfect because not being perfect makes you perfect.
• Look at the big picture.
• Do what's right for you.
• You already know everything. You don't need a guru.
• Find some form of spirituality. Connect with nature, connect with your feelings.
• No posting about not caring about the size of your thighs, because you can't not think of an elephant if I say "don't think about an elephant"
• Bro gal; no bs!
Just eat food and do what you love.
• Eat food: Real food + If you're going to eat meat you have to think about the animal (were they just eating food and doing what they love?)
• Do what you love: Spend time with people you love, do work that you love, and practice self reflection and self love in ways that you love.
• Dude! Wake up! Think about it! HELLO!
• Not sappy
Why do you want to work for yourself (or do you)?
• I want to create. I want to work with my own energy flow. I want to do what I was meant to do without any boss holding me back.
Why do you want to be an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach?
• I want to be part of the ripple effect. I want to help bring ease to the world and peace back to nature.
What are you willing to invest in your business?
Time, energy, money energy, my voice.
How much time are you willing to make for your business?
20 hours per week right now... gradually moving to 35 hours per week as I work less part time gigs.
Why do you want to do this work?
Growing up, I had no idea what actual real food was. Sure we learned about the food guide in class, but that was heavily influenced by government and big food. It was through books, blogs, and speakers that I learned much of what I know today. I want to be part of spreading the message so that I can help others, just like those people who helped me. I got really caught up in dietary theories, and I wish there had been someone there to teach me how to listen to MY body - not how to listen to THEIR body or the body of those involved in lab experiments.
What motivates you?
Helping others and helping save our environment. Personal growth and continuous learning.
What type of person do you want to help?
I want to help people who want to thrive. I want to help people who are ambitious and won't settle for anything less then their best selves. I want to help people who know that they're capable of so much, and need a sidekick to help them. After all, we're all human! When we find connection with like minded people, our energies multiply, and we are more powerful. Let's make a ripple effect.
• People who are in North American and Australia. People who like to have fun. People who are raw and real and down to earth. People who are chill
What do you want to help them with and how?
I want to help them learn how to listen to their bodies, form healthy habits, love themselves, and live the life they were meant to live. I will write a blog and ebook, do one-on-one coaching, and hold workshops.
What difference do you want to make in the world?
I want to help make the people of the world healthy, happy, and thriving. I want to see the environment be beautiful, lush, and at peace. I want to see nutrition as not only the whole foods, but a more integrative whole body approach.
If you could wave a magic wand and solve one problem for people, what would it be?
Stress taken away from all of the people, and environment restored.
*How to not be really stressed out. Task master!
What do you feel strongly called to do?
*Teach people how to eat well. Play music.
When are you inspired?
When | see people eating crap and I know there is a healthier alternative. When I see people doing jobs they hate, and I know there is a way for them to do what they love.
Who or what inspires you?
Joshua, music, nature, Seth Godin, Steve Jobs, Rich Roll.
HOW TO LIVE BEFORE YOU DIE
• Connecting the dots
• You can't connect the dots in the future, only looking back
• You have to trust, believe in something - in life... That the dots will connect
LOVE & LOSS
• Meant to be
• Sometimes life will hit you in the head with a brick, don't loose faith
• The only thing that kept him going was that he loved what he did; you have to find what you love
• The only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work; the only way to do great work is to love what you do... If you haven't found it yet, keep looking and don't settle - as with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. As with any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years go on. So keep looking, and don't settle
• If you live each day as if it were your last, someday you'll most certainly be right
• Look in the mirror every morning and ask myself "if today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today"… If no too many days in a row, something has to change - knowing that I'll die one day is the most powerful tool I've encountered to help me make big choices in life - almost everything (external expectations, pride, fear of failure) all fall away in the face of death. You have nothing to loose. Do what you want to do.
• No one wants to die and yet death is the destination we all share - single best invention of life - clears out the old to make space for the new.
• Your time is limited, so don't waste it by living someone else's life; don't be trapped by dogma (results of other people's thinking); don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice; have the courage to follow your inner voice and intuition - they know what you want to become.