INVENTORY MANAGEMENT (3) The 5 cost in inventory management (Facilities…
1) The define of inventory management
The inventory management
is the supervision of non-capitalized assets (inventory) and stock items. A component of supply chain management, inventory management supervises the flow of goods from manufacturers to warehouses and from these facilities to point of sale.
2) The basic of inventory management
Unit of Measures
Stock keeping unit
3) The 5 cost in inventory management
4) Three service classes in inventory management.
5. The strategies to better manage inventories
By using this strategy, company will send the
goods or services by lumpsum. It is
to avoid waste and save the cost
Vendor Management Logistics
Manufacture can save more money