Explorium Team Members' Motivation SURVEY ((2) What motivates you or…
Explorium Team Members' Motivation SURVEY
(2) What motivates you or what do you look for when working in Explorium?
Engagement within Team (6 / 7)
Experience (6 / 7)
Learning & Training Development (6 / 7)
Pay & Rewards (2 / 7)
Work - Life Balance (3 / 7)
Type of Company (2 / 7)
Praise & Acknowledgement (3 / 7)
(7) Do you think you are working in Explorium with your lights on?
Working involving individuality & in groups
Same Goals w Explorium
Often getting new tasks
Explorium culture: Learning (Accepting mistakes)
(4) How do you feel about Explorium?
Safe (1 / 7)
Valued (7 / 7)
Well take care of (2 /7)
Loyal (3 /7)
New challenges that brings a person out from comfort zone
(6) Do you think your goals outside of Explorium are aligned with Explorium's goals?
Yes (6 / 7)
Helping children across the globe
Creative with new ideas
Not all of them (1 / 7)
(3) In your opinion, what could be changed in Explorium to improve individuals and team members' motivations?
Clearer roles and responsibilities for each member
Working together as a team
Brainstorming using coggle (point of views from every member)
Less abrupt emails at all hours (perhaps we should less reading it every hours)
More regular team meetings and updates
Activities for students that involves team members' interests
(1) What are your hopes and aspirations in life outside of explorium?